Our goal is to give you all the tools you will need to become a yoga teacher:
– Develop and maintain regular students and successful classes
– Connect with your students and create a meaningful relationship with them
– Motivate, encourage and make your students interested in practicing yoga
– Positively apply the yoga philosophy and life-style to your life
We want to teach you the principles of all these concepts not just the mechanics so you can grow as a teacher and a person. We also want to help you develop a personal practice that will keep you motivated for years to come. At The Lab we believe that a regular practice is the best teacher and the ideal playground to inspire and lead us in the right direction.
The cYoga Teaching Training is extremely practical and hands-on. You will learn to teach by rehearsing teaching real classes, you will learn asanas through hands-on adjustments and exercises, and will learn philosophy by engaging in discussion. Every hour spent is intended to make you understand better your role as a yoga teacher and help you discover how you can use your skills to create a positive impact on your students. The main focus of the training is on class delivery and all the training areas are geared to help you deliver great classes.
In simple terms, cYoga works. The style gives the tools to both teachers and practitioners to take full advantage of the yoga practice. Students see results in their body and their life which translates into a wish to continue practicing. As a teacher, you see your students improve and learn while having a good experience. cYoga sees teaching yoga as a shared learning experience for teacher and student, which creates a bond and a meaningful experience for both. But above all, cYoga will challenge, motivate and push you both physically and mentally so you can learn more about yourself.
– 200hr program
– 3.5 weeks, Nov 27th to Dec 21st
– Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 5pm (1hr. lunch break)
– Sat, Sun: 1:30pm to 4:30pm
– Free classes while in training
– Limited spots
– $3500 due on Nov 14th
– $500 off if full amount paid before Sep 1st
– $500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot