Teacher Training Module with Carmen and Moises Aguilar
Yoga in Liebe, Seoul, Korea
The sequence of the poses in the class is the most powerful tool the yoga teacher has to make a yoga class to be memorable. During this training we will cover these topics:
- Themes, sub-themes and peak poses
- Correct structure of a yoga class
- Practical exercises and discussions
- Adjusting principles (how, when, to whom, when to and when not to)
- How to modify an adjustment based on the level of the student
- Hands on practice for tens of poses (hundreds if time permits:)
- The overarching goal of a yoga class
- Tools to connect with your audience
- Tools to help your students improve their practice
Daily yoga class with Carmen to set the theme for the day
Sequencing theory, covering themes and class structure.
Exercises and discussion on sequencing best practices by theme.
Hands on adjustments for all the poses in the morning class. We will discuss adjusting principles, what students to engage, how to modify the adjustment depending on the student’s ability, timing, body position, engagement and delivery. We will continually switch partners to practice with different body types and learn about the differences.
Schedule will vary daily, please visit Yoga in Liebe for details.
When: Sep 12th – 15th
Yoga in Liebe
Jung-gu Dasanlo 11, Gil 3, JK building
Seoul, South Korea
Yoga in Liebe
How much: Price: KRW950,000; Early Bird (Before July 31st): KRW880,000; Super Early Bird: KRW790,000
A 25hr Teacher Training Certificate will be provided to participants
How to register: Yoga in Liebe